Mustard Seed Sessions: Healing
Want to grow in faith for healing?
The Mustard Seed Sessions is a series of ten practical Zoom workshops on healing led by Roger Cole. It’s a great opportunity learn more about how to pray for each other and to see God at work amongst us, covering topics including God’s heart for healing, authority, flowing in words of knowledge, obstacles to healing, and healing and outreach.
The sessions are fortnightly, for one hour on Zoom starting on Tuesday 13th April 7:30pm. There’s no charge, although you are very welcome to donate towards the costs of running it.
The Mustard Seed Sessions aim to train individuals in the ministry of healing. Please email email@example.com for more information.
Session topics include:
- A God who loves to heal
- Who can heal? Gifting of every believer
- Flowing in words of knowledge
- Hindrances to healing
- The power of testimony in healing
- Tools for breakthrough in healing
- Healing and Evangelism
- Out of the classroom and onto the street with Chris Richards
- Creating an atmosphere of the supernatural with Ian Andrews
- Hearing words and testimonies with Lois Fulton