Getting Going in Leadership
After this session please pause and reflect on the following questions raised by the video:
- How do you respond when I say “God’s calling you to be a leader”
- Are you OK to let God change you, inside, as you do STEP?
- In the summary of Biblical teaching about leadership: What surprised you? What do you want to find out more about? What do you disagree with? What is God challenging you about for home/work/church?
- How can you make time in your life to stop and listen to God about your inner character?
- Who is, or could, play a one-to-one mentoring role in your life?
- Which of these three habits, asking for help from God, a mentor or your community, are going to be the biggest challenge for you?
Please read chapters 3-5 (they're short, don't worry!) of Steve Thomas' book, Leading Today (attached below).