To be a group of churches who plant and grow healthy, vibrant churches which aim to see many, many saved and changed for the better by combining effective church activities and the miraculous power of God.
To that end we …
Develop members and leaders
- call every member of each church to become radical disciples of Jesus, living the gospel and praying the kingdom into reality.
- work with a team mentality, with strong healthy interactions between e4 teams and local elderships. As time goes by, we expect to need more groupings.
- IN: Training, Leadership support, Fellowship, Ephesians 4 ministries, Youth
Resource with joint events, projects and resources
- organise joint events and on-going projects where doing so will achieve more than an individual church can.
- share resources where doing so will result in more breakthrough.
- UP: Celebrations, Encounter, Men and Women’s Days, Breakthrough prayer
Work to see our communities transformed for the better
- ‘What we can do better together than locally’ can be summarised as:
- OUT: Church planting, Community projects, Going beyond – impacting society, Nations